Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we understand that you might be apprehensive about travelling or even booking travel at the moment. However, I wanted to assure you that the safety and happiness of our clients, staff and colleagues in Africa is our priority.
Please find below our Covid-19 policy.
- If we (Rock My Adventure) must cancel or postpone your trip as a result of restrictions imposed by the destination country or the UK we will give you the option to a) cancel your trip completely and receive a full refund on your deposit or b) move your deposit to another tour with no transfer fee.
- The initial deposit is non-refundable (unless we have to cancel the trip). If the trip goes ahead as planned and you are not able to travel due to Covid-19 restrictions placed by your country of origin we will be unable to refund your deposit, therefore, it is essential that you take out comprehensive travel insurance with Covid-19 cancellation cover at the time of booking.
- If you decide to cancel your trip because you do not wish to travel due to Covid-19, then the normal cancellation fees will apply and you will forfeit your deposit.
- As a UK-based travel company, we follow the guidelines of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO). If they advise against travel to your destination, we may need to cancel or postpone your tour.
- We cannot offer refunds, replacement tours or repatriation flights if your tour is cut short whilst in-country due to lockdown restrictions at the destination or your country of origin, therefore it is imperative that you take out comprehensive travel insurance which includes Covid-19 curtailment cover.
- Your money is fully protected by PTS under the UK Package Travel Regulations and your money is kept safe in a trust account until your holiday is completed.
Health, Vaccinations & Covid-19 Testing
- You will also be required to adhere to any local rules and regulations of the destination and of your home country. This may include: vaccinations, wearing face masks, quarantine or Covid-19 testing. We will provide guidance on the testing requirements of the destination, however, it is your responsibility to check and fulfil the health requirements applicable to your itinerary.
- All Covid-19 testing is at your own expense.
- You must check requirements for your own specific circumstances with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates and your own doctor as applicable. Requirements do change and you must check the up to date position in good time before departure. We are unable to provide refunds if you are denied entry because of failure to comply with Covid-19 requirements.
The African travel industry needs us more than ever now, so I hope you will join us on an African Adventure sometime soon! We look forward to travelling with you!
Helen (Managing Director – Rock My Adventure)
Sign up for the Rock My Adventure mailing list to be the first to know when we launch new tours and to receive exclusive offers and discounts!
And as a thank you, you will receive a FREE Africa Packing Checklist!
Email: [email protected]
Address: 353 - 355 Station Road, Bamber Bridge, Preston PR5 6EE
Rock My Adventure is a Member of:
We are members of Protected Trust Services an association that operates a trust account to provide financial protection for the consumer.