I hope this finds you well in these challenging times.
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we understand that you might be apprehensive about travelling or even booking travel at the moment. However, I wanted to assure you that the safety and happiness of our clients, staff and colleagues in Africa is our priority.
Therefore, we want to ensure you of the following:
- If you need to cancel your booking, you will be able to transfer your deposit to another tour with no transfer fee, up to 62 days before the start of your original trip. No questions asked.
- This applies to all new and existing bookings made before 31st August 2020.
- As a UK-based travel company, we follow the guidelines of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO). If they advise against travel to your destination, we may need to cancel or postpone your tour.
- If we have to cancel or postpone your trip as a result of the travel warnings, we will notify you at least 62 days in advance and give you the option to either:
- Cancel your trip completely and receive a full refund on your deposit.
- Move your deposit to another tour with no transfer fee.
- Your money is fully protected by PTS under the UK Package Travel Regulations and your money is kept safe in a trust account until your holiday is completed.
Helen (Managing Director – Rock My Adventure)
ROCK MY ADVENTURE
Experience the magic of Africa on one of our small group African adventure tours!
Rock My Adventure is a Member of: