I hope this finds you well in these challenging times.
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we understand that you might be apprehensive about travelling or even booking travel at the moment. However, I wanted to assure you that the safety and happiness of our clients, staff and colleagues in Africa is our priority.
Therefore, we want to assure you of the following:
- If you need to cancel your 2021 tour booking due to Covid-19, you will be able to transfer your deposit to another tour (in 2021/2022 or beyond) with no transfer fee, up to 62 days before the start of your original trip.
- This applies to all new and existing bookings for 2021 tours made before 30th June 2021.
- As a UK-based travel company, we follow the guidelines of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO). If they advise against travel to your destination, we may need to cancel or postpone your tour.
- If we (Rock My Adventure) have to cancel or postpone your trip as a result of the travel warnings, we will notify you at least 62 days in advance and give you the option to either:
- Cancel your trip completely and receive a full refund on your deposit.
- Move your deposit to another tour with no transfer fee.
- Your money is fully protected by PTS under the UK Package Travel Regulations and your money is kept safe in a trust account until your holiday is completed.
Helen (Managing Director – Rock My Adventure)
Sign up for the Rock My Adventure mailing list to be the first to know when we launch new tours and to receive exclusive offers and discounts!
And as a thank you, you will receive a FREE Africa Packing Checklist!
Email: [email protected]
Address: 353 - 355 Station Road, Bamber Bridge, Preston PR5 6EE
Rock My Adventure is a Member of:
We are members of Protected Trust Services an association that operates a trust account to provide financial protection for the consumer.