Rock My Botswana & Zambia Adventure
Join us on an elephantastic trip through Botswana and Zambia! Starting in Zambia, we’ll visit the incredible Victoria Falls, before experiencing all of the major highlights of Botswana, including Chobe National Park, the Okavango Delta, the Central Kalahari Game Reserve and spending time with the San Bushmen.
Full itinerary coming soon, but here’s a little taster…
Days 1 – 3: Livingstone, Zambia
Day 4: Chobe National Park, Botswana
Day 5: Elephant Sands, Botswana
Day 6: Gweta, Botswana
Day 7: Maun, Botswana
Days 8 – 9: Moremi Game Reserve & the Okavango Delta, Botswana
Day 10: Maun, Botswana
Days 11 – 13: Central Kalahari Game Reserve
Days 14 – 15: D’kar
Day 16: Windhoek, Namibia
Day 17: Departure Day
Duration: 16 Nights
- 2 August – 18 August 2019
Start: Livingstone, Zambia
Finish: Windhoek, Namibia
Maximum Group Size: 8 people
Minimum Age: 18
Physical Level: Moderate
Deposit: £200 (non-refundable)
Rock My Malawi, Zambia & Botswana Adventure
Rock My Namibia Adventure
- Take part in some of the amazing activities on offer in Livingstone (the adventure capital of Africa) including, microlighting or helicopter rides over the falls, the Angels/Devil’s Pool (seasonal), bungee jumping, gorge swinging, zip lining, white water rafting, kayaking and canoeing to name but a few.
- Visit a local market and shop for beautiful and bright African fabrics and get clothes made by an excellent local tailor.
- Chill by the pool at our gorgeous hostel in Livingstone.
- Sample the Livingstone food and nightlife scene.
- Take a cycling tour around Livingstone with a wonderful social enterprise. You will get to see a side of Livingstone that few tourists ever get to see.
- Take a sunset cruise on the mighty Zambezi River where you are likely to see animals such as elephant and hippo.
- Spot hundreds and hundreds of elephants (and lots of other animals) at Chobe National Park in Botswana, just a 45 minute drive from Livingstone, Zambia.
- Take a boat ride in Chobe for more chances to spot your favourite safari animals.
- See elephants drinking from the waterhole at Elephant Sands.
- Look for endangered wild dogs and other animals on safari in Moremi Game Reserve.
- Take a mokoro (traditional canoe) ride through the wonderful Okavango Delta.
- Go on safari and camp overnight on an island inside the Delta.
- Take an optional scenic flight over the Okavango Delta to get an incredible birds eye view of the waterways and the animals who inhabit this unusual place.
- Go in a 3-day expedition into the vast and isolated Central Kalahari Game Reserve for a truly wild experience.
- Spot lions and brown hyenas in the CKGR.
- Spend time with the San Bushmen, one of the oldest (if not the oldest) ethnic groups on earth.
- Learn about and take part in the San culture and traditions.
- Say goodbye over a hearty meal in Namibia’s capital Windhoek.
COME WITH US ON THE ROCK MY ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME!
ROCK MY ADVENTURE
Unforgettable small group African adventures. Experience the REAL Africa we know and love!
Rock My Adventure is a Member of: