Rock My Malawi Adventure
Join us on an incredible trip through the ‘Warm Heart of Africa’ where we’ll relax on the beaches of Cape Maclear, experience local life in Nkhata Bay, stay on a deserted island on Lake Malawi, hike the Zomba Plateau, explore the capital Lilongwe, see the beauty of Livingstonia and go on safari in Liwonde National Park.
Full itinerary coming soon, but here’s a little taster…
Day 1: Blantyre
Days 2 – 3: Zomba
Days 4 – 5: Liwonde National Park
Days 6 – 7: Cape Maclear
Day 8: Domwe Island
Day 9: Lilongwe
Day 10: Kande Beach
Days 11 – 12: Livingstonia
Days 13 – 14: Nkhata Bay
Day 15: Lilongwe
Day 16: Departure Day
Duration: 15 Nights
- 11 September – 26th September 2019
Maximum Group Size: 8 people
Minimum Age: 18
Physical Level: Moderate
Deposit: £200 (non-refundable)
- Take a tour of the historical city of Blantyre.
- Hike the beautiful Zomba Plateau.
- Spot plenty of elephants and other animals on safari in Liwonde National Park.
- Take a river cruise in Liwonde National Park.
- Relax on the fabulous sunsets on the beautiful beaches of Cape Maclear.
- Get a real feel for local Malawian village life in the Cape Maclear.
- Swim, snorkel (or scuba dive) and look for beautifully colourful cichlid fish in the crystal clear waters of Lake Malawi, home to more species of freshwater fish than any other lake in the world.
- Kayak and stand up paddle board on Lake Malawi.
- Spend the night on our own Swiss Family Robinson style island.
- Take a sunset cruise on Lake Malawi.
- Visit a local market and shop for beautiful and bright African fabrics and get clothes made by a local tailor.
- Go horse riding at Kande Beach on Lake Malawi.
- Hike around Livingstonia, see a stunning waterfall and cool off with a dip in a natural pool.
- Stay at the incredible Mushroom Farm, with stunning views over Lake Malawi and the surrounding countryside.
- Spend time in Nkhata Bay on Lake Malawi and immerse yourself in local life.
- Explore the capital, Lilongwe.
COME WITH US ON THE ROCK MY ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME!
ROCK MY ADVENTURE
Unforgettable small group African adventures. Experience the REAL Africa we know and love!
Rock My Adventure is a Member of: